This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
40 hours per week
Senior Recruitment Manager
09/241 87 96
09/241 87 96
Technical Engineering Ghent
Chaussée de Bruxelles 92, 9090 Melle
- Immediate permanent contract.
- Competitive salary package
- Realistic career opportunities for the right person.
Our service engineer will mainly:
- Troubleshooting and solving.
- Conducting tests.
- Searching for, drawing up and adjusting the electrical diagrams with E-plan.
- Train your fellow technicians.
- Take on small projects such as installation changes and small extensions.
- With you also in mind of safety, you can also prepare permits yourself.
Our multi-site customer is a global supplier of adhesives, binders and coatings for industrial applications. Their vision is to improve the quality of life through their contribution to the performance, durability, strength and efficiency of everyday assets. Worldwide, they have 13 production sites with 700 employees.
We have the following characteristics in mind for this position:
- A technical degree in electricity, automation or electromechanics.
- A real people manager, you will train and coach the technicians.
- Your basic knowledge of mechanics is optimal with regard to the working principles of pumps, for example.
- Knowledge of instrumentation, frequency drivers and PLC controls.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.