This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service Desk Officer German
For this position, our client offers a gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience complemented by additional legal benefits such as group insurance, fresh soup and fruit at the office, rest room with pool and kicker table,...
You will have the opportunity to further develop yourself and your technical skills.
A challenging environment in a high-tech and growing company.
They are looking for a Service Desk Officer with knowledge of German to provide support to customers spread across the globe.
- You will work alternating shifts from Monday to Friday. The shifts are: 06h00-14h30 and 13h30-22h00.
- Daily, you will be the first contact via phone and email to solve technical problems. If you do not see the solution immediately, it is important that you pass the ticket on to the next line or consult with other colleagues on how to solve the problem.
- You are always polite and patient to help the customer in the best possible way.
- You are also responsible for accurate administrative follow-up.
Our client specialises in automating container terminals. They provide the software and hardware for this. Customer satisfaction, entrepreneurship and innovation are in their DNA. The office in Heverlee employs about 150 people, but has a very familiar atmosphere.
- You have a strong interest in ICT and technical support;
- You communicate fluently in German and English, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- You are good at assessing which tasks have priority and you make a clear planning;
- You are willing to work in a 2-shift system;
- For you, customer satisfaction and problem-solving are the motivation to achieve the best result every day.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.