This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service Coordinator E-Mobility
- A gross monthly salary depending on your relevant experience
- A company car with fuel card; also for private use
- Meal vouchers of €8
- 12 additional paid leave days per year (adv)
- Group insurance
- Access to a Harvard platform where you can take online courses. This also allows you to obtain additional certificates in various useful competences
- You will join a team of three colleagues
- They form a very close-knit team where everyone works hard for each other. There is hard work as E-Mobility is really a booming business, but there is also room for a chat / joke on the shop floor
- On start-up, thorough product training is provided. For this you need to be in Zaventem just a bit more than after this period
- You will be the first point of contact for customers regarding their maintenance of installations (e.g. charging stations, batteries...)
- You schedule these maintenance moments based on the maintenance contracts
- You help ensure the logical planning of the service engineers
- You check with the customer which materials are already present on site and order extra where necessary
- You follow up on delivery deadlines with suppliers and make every effort to complete everything on time
- You provide an accurate flow from quotation to invoicing
- In other words, you are an organised, communicative planner who proactively takes all possible issues into account. You react smoothly to unforeseen events and keep accurate administrative records.
Our client is an international company and employs 100,000 people worldwide who together provide sustainable technological and digital solutions in 4 divisions: robotics, electrification, motors and process automation. With a huge product portfolio, this player is therefore a market leader.
In Belgium, we employ around 400 people across four sites. These are mainly located in Flemish Brabant & East Flanders. They form close-knit teams with an informal atmosphere and a good work-life balance. Together, they work on the future of many different industrial companies.
Our client attaches great importance to diversity and inclusion, training, advancement potential, safety and integrity.
- Bachelor/Master in Electromechanics
- You speak very good Dutch and French; you can also get by well in English
- You have a technical background (focus: electricity) through work experience and/or training
- You are a born organisational talent with a passion for innovation and technology
- Being stress-resistant and solution-oriented are huge assets that you can bring to the table
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.