This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Are you an organisational talent with a passion for technology?
Then you are the Service Coordinator we are looking for for our client in port cranes located in Antwerp.
What can you expect?
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- Pay according to knowledge, qualification and experience
- Extras: group insurance, eco cheques...
- An environment with plenty of training to make you a true specialist.
As Service Coordinator, you are the person responsible for scheduling maintenance and repairs for the harbour cranes.
- You plan the Service Engineers' schedules both for inspections and service.
- You follow up contracts around maintenance and service for the machines and fleet.
- You follow up and process the Service Engineer's work reports.
- You ensure compliance with safety/legal requirements among Service Engineers.
- You will report to the Service Manager.
Our client located in Antwerp specialises in sales and maintenance on a range of harbour machinery/cranes mainly in port regions (Antwerp Port, Ghent and Zeebrugge).
As Service Coordinator, you will possess:
- Experience in a similar job
- Customer-oriented and strong in communication
- Experience in managing a team
- Command of the Dutch and English languages
- Prevention advisor certificate is a plus, interest in this field is also allowed.
- You are willing to obtain a VCA (VOL) certificate if you do not already have one.
Would you like more information or are you curious about other options?
Contact me: +32 472 02 85 07 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.