This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- We offer you a wide range of learning and training opportunities to support your personal career development in an international environment
- An attractive salary package and interesting benefits
- A good work-life balance
- You will act as after-sales contact in the Services department, within our office, for customers from a specific region
- You will work closely with the sales department from this region
- You make all necessary decisions to ensure that our instruments perform the role for which they were purchased at the customer's premises
- You are the first point of contact for customers, ensuring the technical Helpdesk (Telephone Service) provides technical support to customers
- You will do the necessary work preparation and keep a record of all planned activities
- You manage the planning of the Field Service Engineers
- You solve problems and process complaints to ensure proper follow-up
- You handle and follow up on service reports and files
- You provide advice and make quotations or for services, services, parts and spare parts
Our client is a leading provider of products, solutions and services for industrial process measurement and automation. They offer process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recorders and digital communication. They also offer support in optimising processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety and environmental impact. Their customers come from various industries including: chemicals, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, primaries & metals, oil & gas and water & wastewater.
Our client is an international player. They have five product centres where the focus is on research and development, marketing, logistics, technical engineering and production. At these five locations they produce the basic components for global production. In their factories, the focus is on assembling, testing and calibrating the instruments for the regional markets.
- You have a bachelor's degree in electronics, electricity or electromechanics, or equivalent experience
- A specialisation in measurement and control technologies or automation is a plus
- You speak Dutch and French and have notions of English.
- You are proficient with MS Office especially Excel.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B
- You work solution-oriented and accurately
- Independence and structured are important skills
- You enjoy working in a team and are customer-oriented
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.