This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior Mechanical Engineer
For our client specialising in textiles for the events sector, cultural sector, architectural applications and others, we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
This is specifically about the computer-controlled rail and suspension systems for the aforementioned textiles.
- Developing new products in cooperation with the R&D department
- Improve existing products
- Making prototypes
- Technical calculation
- Fully monitor the development process of those products
- Collaborating with the CAD draughtsman and the technical writer to ensure that the technical documentation is in perfect order
- Act as technical support for the sales team
- Acting as a liaison between sales, R&D, CAD design and the other departments of the company
This company specialises in high-tech textiles for various applications in the events sector, cultural sector, amusement parks and architecture. They employ 85 people in Belgium and more than 300 worldwide. Here in the Antwerp region, they have an R&D department, a sales department and an installation service.
For the position of "Senior Mechanical Engineer" we are looking for someone with experience in or knowledge of:
- CAD software
- Drives and motors
- Dutch and English
- Development of new products
- Knowledge of 3D printing or Gitlab is a big plus.
In addition to your gross salary (depending on your experience), you can expect the following:
- Group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers
- Additional benefits can be discussed
- You will be working in a 39-hour week, which entitles you to 6 ADV days
- You will work from 8 am to 5 pm and on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday you will work until 4 pm.
If you want to apply or want to know more, please contact CTRL-F Antwerp.
Call: +32 3 750 28 80
Whatsapp: +32 477 71 16 68
See you soon!
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.