This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior Mechanical engineer
- Challenging and varied position
- High-tech machine construction
- Autonomous position
- Room for personal growth in your professional career
- Collegial team
- Dynamic work environment
- Open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive and competitive salary package
In this role you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the mechanical concept and calculations of projects.
- You consult with various departments, support engineering and sales, taking into account customer requirements and standards.
- You perform the DFMEA and strive for improvement.
- You follow up the realisation of projects in the workshop and keep an overview of all the assigned projects.
Our client provides its customers with state of the art intelligent machinery for the automotive industry and is leader in the development of advanced electrical, mechanical, and software solutions for end-of-line and propulsion test machinery. To strengthen their team in Belgium they are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
- Master's degree in electromechanical engineering with a minimum of five years of relevant professional experience or equivalent through experience
- Profound technical knowledge and good judgment of mechanics and machine construction
- Sociable and communicative, team player
- Analytical and creative
- Eager to learn
- Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor is an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Dutch is desirable, but no absolute requirement
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French and/or German is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.