This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior KYC Analyst
In exchange for your knowledge, experience and motivation, you can count on a very competitive salary package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits. Moreover, you will be working in a pleasant environment in the heart of Ghent. The company itself has an informal and open atmosphere.
As a Senior KYC Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analysis and research of new customers, as well as periodic screenings of the existing clientele;
- Provide support to your colleagues conducting first-line screenings;
- Examination of complex cases;
- Administrative follow-up of files;
- Preparation of risk analyses.
Our client is an online trading platform that allows both individuals and SMEs to invest across Europe.
Since every (new) customer has to be thoroughly screened, they are currently looking for a reinforcement for their KYC team.
As a Senior KYC Analyst you are/will be:
- Diploma in economics or Master in Criminology;
- KYC experience;
- Strong knowledge of anti-money laundering and related risks;
- Affinity with stock markets and investments;
- Administratively very strong;
- Communicative and social;
- Knowledge of English (working language in the company);
- Knowledge of French (ability to read and understand documents);
- Knowledge of Dutch (the team is entirely Dutch-speaking).
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.