This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior Java Developer/Architect
- A no-nonsense working atmosphere focused on cooperation, customer satisfaction and quality.
- A small team with open communication and fast decision-making processes.
- Working together in a team that values quality.
- A learning environment with numerous opportunities to expand your knowledge.
- Remuneration consisting of a gross salary, a company car or compensation for this, a flat-rate expense allowance, an allowance for internet costs, a meal allowance, hospitalisation insurance and group insurance.
- Making technology choices, using them in offers and being able to communicate and defend them to the customer.
- Technical drawing of new projects and providing follow-up for current projects.
- Managing the team.
- Besides software development, you also have an eye for hosting and operations (DevOps).
- Encourage knowledge building within the teams and also actively share knowledge, explore new possibilities and be open to other ideas.
- You work closely with the agile project leaders and functional analysts.
Our client is a software company located in Leuven. They make customised software for their clients. The customers are located in different sectors including industry, social and governmental sectors. They have a flat structure and open communication. They regularly organise moments where the whole team comes together and knowledge sharing moments are recorded. The HR manager describes the team as a big group of friends.
- You have feeling with business and can translate the needs of the customer into the architecture.
- You have a broad and deep knowledge of Java technologies and development methods.
- You can draw up and execute a technical implementation plan.
- You are a good communicator
- You have a good understanding of OO design and can easily apply the different design patterns.
- You are up to speed with modern frameworks such as Spring, JPA, ...
- Things like continuous integration and continuous deployment are not foreign to you. In the past you have used tooling like Gradle, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Maven, ...
- You stand out for your eagerness to learn and your openness to Pair Programming.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have experience in the use of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, ...), machine learning, DevOps or event-driven architecture