This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior File Manager Accountancy
As a Senior Accountancy File Manager, you can count on a competitive salary package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits. You will be working in a pleasant and flexible environment in a company with many future prospects. You will be given great responsibility and the opportunity for self-development.
As Senior File Manager Accountancy you will have the following tasks:
- Full management of a client portfolio, compiled on the basis of your expertise and experience;
- Management and optimisation of tax files;
- Preparation and discussion of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Preparation and discussion of annual accounts and balance sheets;
- Processing and analysis of figures, tax advice to customers;
- Contributing to automation and digitisation processes.
Our client is a highly respected accountancy firm, an established name in the region.
As File Manager Accountancy you are/have:
- Diploma in accounting or equivalent through experience;
- Several years of experience in accountancy;
- Excellent knowledge of taxation;
- Communicative and social;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- You have a healthy sense of responsibility and like to take initiative;
- Precise and accurate;
- Discreet and honest.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.