This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior File Manager
In exchange for your talents, experience and motivation, you will receive an attractive remuneration package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits.
You will have an opportunity for self-development within a growing firm that at the same time has several years of experience on the counter and a good reputation in the region.
As a (Senior) File Administrator, you will have the following tasks:
- Full management of a client portfolio, compiled on the basis of your expertise and experience;
- Management and optimisation of tax files;
- Preparation and discussion of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Preparation and discussion of annual accounts and balance sheets;
- Processing and analysis of figures, tax advice to customers.
Our client is an accountancy firm that is currently looking for new colleagues to expand their current team.
As a (Senior) File Administrator you are/will be:
- Diploma in accounting or equivalent through experience;
- Several years of experience in accountancy;
- Excellent knowledge of taxation;
- Communicative and social;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- You have a healthy sense of responsibility and like to take initiative;
- Precise and accurate;
- Discreet and honest.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.