This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior file manager
- Attractive salary package supplemented with extra legal benefits.
- Permanent contract on start-up.
- Opportunity for personal development.
- Attention to a good work-life balance.
- Possibility to grow into customer advisor or consultant.
- Working in a traffic-free environment.
Applying for a job?
Send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 014/70.18.03
Is this not the job you are looking for? Do not hesitate to contact us for the possibilities. We currently have several vacancies in our discrete portfolio.
In this role, you will be responsible for closing accounts for both sole traders and partnerships, with a sharp focus on tax aspects. Your job includes booking purchase and sales invoices, financial documents, and all related financial activities. Moreover, you will be the one dealing with VAT, personal income tax, corporate income tax, and related tax audits. Completing the financial year is also part of your duties.
Another important part of your role will be preparing financial statements and reports, ensuring detailed insight into the financial situation of various clients.
We are currently looking for a new team member for a well-established accounting firm in the region, which stands out for its strong focus on creating a healthy work-life balance. This firm has a clear commitment to providing high-quality services to their clients and goes beyond just providing accounting services. They work closely with their clients to understand and analyse all facets of their business, with the ultimate goal of finding successful solutions.
What makes this accounting firm extra special is their constant striving to improve their services. They are actively committed to optimising the processes and approaches they use, resulting in even better support for their clients.
If you are looking for a professional environment where you can contribute to the success of companies while enjoying a good work-life balance, this could be the perfect place for you.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy-Taxation or Master's degree in Applied Economic Sciences.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a good knowledge of accountancy, taxation, VAT, company legislation and you keep abreast of new regulations at all times.
- You are always punctual and precise.
- You speak good Dutch.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.