This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior Design Engineer
We have the following salary package in mind for our Design Engineer:
- A gross monthly salary depending on experience. For the right profile, this can be between €4000 and €4400 gross monthly.
- Meal vouchers of €8 per day worked.
- Hospitalisation insurance.
- Group insurance.
- Possibility of bicycle leasing.
- GSM subscription.
- Depending on your experience, there is also the possibility of a company car and a possible net expense allowance.
As a design engineer your tasks will consist of:
- Designing and improving their electromechanical products.
- After a period in which you get to know the products and the company, you will also take on a leadership role and pull the new projects according to the lead by example principle.
- Together with the product manager, you look at the technical elaboration of the project. This includes design, time, budget, etc. and this within the entire cycle (from prototype to the first product rolling off the production line).
- You will also use your concept to create the designs, make the simulations and complete the testing.
- Participate in the further development of the R&D team and share your technical expertise.
- You will complete the projects in consultation with a full R&D, design and product management team.
Together with our client, an international player in the metal and access control sector, we are looking for some employees to strengthen their team of experts.
Within the sector, they are known as a truly innovative player with an absolute focus on quality.
They have an international name and vision but still have the family atmosphere, flexibility and speed of an SME environment.
For our Design Engineer we see the following profile fitting:
- An engineering degree or a good experience in product design.
- You have experience with the use of various production techniques and want to continue your training in this.
- You have a strong technical insight and the skills not only to be able to work this out technically, but also to be able to discuss this design with clients and your team.
- Apart from the technical aspect, you can also look further into the user experience and the design.
- A 'nothing is impossible' mentality whereby you are willing to work hands-on.
- Experience with budgets, schedules and projects.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this scare you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 56 62 04 36.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.