This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior Corporate Controller
The team you will be joining is a lean and mean team of very young professionals with an enthusiastic mindset.
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the group and make an impact!
32 days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucket list.
As a Senior Corporate Controller you will have the followong responsibilities:
- Controlling activities of several of our Powerhouses (i.e.: operating companies) which consists of:
- Quarterly preparation and review of the reporting package (report including P&L figures, BS and KPIs)
- Possible calls/meetings with the Powerhouse finance teams to discuss the outstanding questions in the reporting package
- Monthly preparation and review of the cash flow statement
- Monthly review and sanity checks of P&L and KPI figures during the closing process
- Quarterly review of the reforecast
- Controlling activities of new Powerhouses that will be acquired in the future
- Once you are familiar with the group and your day to day activities, you will get the opportunity to coach and supervise the activities of the other Corporate Controllers
- Assisting in the preparation of ad hoc reports/figures requested by our group CEO and group CFO
- Helping optimize our processes
- Integration of new bolt-on acquisitions (i.e. add-on acquisition done by one of your Powerhouses) in Tagetik (our consolidation and reporting software)
- Assisting with the set-up/design of new/existing reports in Tagetik and PowerBI
- Support for the yearly budgeting process
- Assisting in the preparation of reports/figures to be provided to external parties
- Reporting to the Controlling team lead
Today we are looking for a Senior Corporate Controller for our HQ, an international organisation with an absolute focus on HR and innovation. You can take this innovation quite literally because every year we have an innovation contest within the group where you can develop your wildest plans (and even win a trip).
At our office in Roeselare there are always plenty of activities, team building events, legendary staff parties (believe me!) and the possibilities to bring e.g. once a week a basket of ironing to work, which our fantastic ironing ladies take care of.
In the summer of 2023 the team will move to Kortrijk, which will then also be the permanent base.
As a Senior Corporate Controller you are/you have:
- Master's or bachelor's degree (preferable in economics)
- Minimum 4 years' experience with some years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Excel is a must
- Knowledge of accounting is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus, but can also be learned
- Pro-active, accountable, efficient, accurate and hands-on
- Knows how to prioritize, cope with deadlines and is immune to stress
- Speaks fluent English
- Motivated and a Team-player