This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a Senior Accountant you will have the following tasks:
- Full management of a customer portfolio;
- Management and optimisation of tax files;
- Preparation and discussion of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Preparation and discussion of annual accounts and balance sheets;
- Processing and analysis of figures, tax advice to customers.
Our client is a respected Accountancy firm with several years of experience and a lot of expertise in house. To guarantee their service to customers, they are currently looking for a colleague.
As a Senior Accountant you are/will be:
- Diploma in accounting or equivalent through experience;
- Several years of experience in accountancy;
- Excellent knowledge of taxation;
- Communicative and social;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- You have a healthy sense of responsibility and like to take initiative;
- Precise and accurate;
- Discreet and honest.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
In exchange for your knowledge and motivation, you will receive a fair salary including fringe benefits such as group and hospital insurance. You will be working in an ever-evolving environment with many opportunities for growth.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.