This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior accountant with progression to partner
Offer for a new employee:
The company offers an attractive salary package, complemented by a company car, group insurance, meal vouchers, mobile phone and annual bonus.
With our client, you can work on either a salaried or self-employed basis. If you are salaried, you will be given a permanent contract at start-up. In time, it is also possible to become a partner. However, this is not a must.
You will join a very stable office with little to no staff turnover. There is a nice working atmosphere with plenty of room for personal development.
You work autonomously: you are the driver of your own work schedule. However, you can always rely on a team of experienced specialists to assist you in case of emergencies.
Besides an attractive salary package and a nice working environment, our client offers a number of other benefits to its employees, including:
- Daily sandwiches with fillings, fruit, soft drinks, biscuits,...
- Fun outings are organised at least 4 times a year.
- There is the possibility of working from home 1day/week.
- There is an opportunity to work 4/5th or full-time.
As a recruitment & selection firm, we specialise in attracting talented finance professionals and currently have several exciting positions available.
We understand the importance of confidentiality in the application process and treat every application with the highest discretion. If you would like more information about a specific position or any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are ready to answer all your questions and support you every step of your application.
As Senior File Manager, you will be responsible for the accounting and tax file of clients.
- You perform accounting for both internal and external clients.
- You will prepare balance sheets and financial statements, as well as periodic analyses.
- You are a confidant the customer can always count on.
As Senior File Manager, you will report directly to the certified tax accountant. The preparatory work is mainly done by a junior accountant.
Our client is a medium-sized accounting firm that stands out for its focus on the human side. They guarantee a personal approach to their clients and a pleasant working environment for their employees.
At our client, there is a warm and family atmosphere. They are a close-knit team of professionals with a lot of experience, are flexible and can move quickly, but they are also loyal and committed. They work hard but also find it important to have fun.
They value their employees. Thus, they provide a good working environment with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop. Furthermore, they provide daily sandwiches with spreads, soft drinks, fruit and biscuits. Moreover, at least four times a year they organise an event for their employees, such as a Saint Nicholas party for the children, a family day or a nice dinner.
Would you like to work at a professional accounting firm with a warm heart for its employees?
Then apply now!
- You have obtained at least a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy - Taxation or a Master's degree in an economic field.
- 6 years' experience in a similar position is an absolute requirement.
- You have a hands-on mentality and take a proactive approach to new challenges.
- You possess a high degree of independence and responsibility.
- In carrying out your work, you are precise and punctual. You act with discretion.
- You are communicative and enjoy helping customers.
- Preferably, you have an ITAA title Accountant/Certified (Tax) Accountant. If not, an internship at the Institute for Tax Advisors and Accountants (ITAA) is among the possibilities.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.