This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Independent interior designer
- Comprehensive training and support, including access to wood workshop.
- Access to existing customer base and marketing support for a flying start.
- Creative freedom within an established brand that celebrates diversity in flavours.
- Guidance from A-Z.
- Growing with an ambitious company
As a franchisee with this interior design agency, you will have the opportunity to run your own business, supported by the interior design agency. You will benefit not only from our experience in interior design, but also from seamless integration with construction works. Develop innovative and functional designs, collaborate with craftsmen and use their own wood workshop for a unique approach to interior design projects. Throughout this process, you will be guided from A-Z!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop creative and functional interior designs using 3D visualisation.
- Customer acquisition and management, supported by the interior design company's marketing team.
- Collaborating with craftsmen and their own wood workshop for smooth completion of projects.
- Participate in continuous training and refresher courses to keep abreast of trends in the interior design and construction industry.
- Maintain the high quality standards and customer satisfaction that the interior design firm is known for.
- Follow-up yards.
The interior design firm proudly distinguishes itself with the presence of their experienced construction and renovation team. Each construction and interior design project is thoroughly analysed by skilled team members, resulting in a thorough preliminary design, accurate cost estimate and smooth execution. Together, they strive for 100% customer satisfaction!
- Diploma in interior design or similar experience.
- Experience in both interior design and commercial experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, independence and customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new developments in the industry.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.