This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position, our client offers :
- A gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- Company car with fuel card
- Meal allowance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- Extras such as Friday drinks, fruit in the office...
You will be part of a fast growing and enthusiastic team. This team is responsible for implementing security projects and supporting customers.
When you start in this position, you will receive thorough training. During the first year, you will have 3 days per month at your disposal for further training.
Your job will mainly consist of :
- Challenging the infrastructure and network of customers to improve their security.
- Participating in the design, implementation and configuration of the integrated security solutions
- Building relationships with customers and providing them with cyber security advice
- Working with advanced technologies and products from leading suppliers.
- Strengthening security at customers: implementing new firewalls, redefining security policies, security auditing, ...
- Troubleshooting: wifi coverage problems, network loops, ...
Our client provides IT solutions for medium and large enterprises. They are responsible for the security of the infrastructure and software applications.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science
- You are dynamic and passionate about IT security
- You have theoretical knowledge of systems
- You have knowledge of routing and switching principles (minimum CCNA level)
- You are eager to learn about new technologies
- You are organised, structured and meticulous
- You are communicative, proactive, have a positive team spirit and are not afraid to be in contact with customers
- You speak and write fluent Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of English
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.