This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A challenging job in a professional and dynamic environment
- Ongoing training on the job and a personal development programme
- A competitive salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- Company car with fuel card
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
As a member of the security team, it is your job to take care of the networks at the customers. The Security Engineer is responsible for the daily tasks, incident management and service request processing; as well as providing presales & projects. During your work you will mainly work with CISCO hardware but also with Fortinet. In addition you are a team player who is able to collaborate with other teams.
Our client provides IT solutions to businesses around the world. They have the technology, services and people to solve infrastructure and networking challenges, deliver services from the cloud, implement projects and manage IT services.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent through experience
- CCNP Security certified (or comparable through experience)
- Theoretical knowledge of LAN is a plus
- Fortinet NSE-4 certified (or similar through experience) is a plus
- Knowledge of the Cisco Identity Service Engine product is a plus
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Fluent knowledge of French or Dutch is a requirement
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Willing to work with a flexible work schedule
- Willing to work weekends
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.