This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Adjusted monthly salary according to experience
- Flexible working hours
- Lease car
- Fuel card
- Mobile subscription
- Group insurance
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- An excellent performing company focused on quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- You define the Different security levels for customers to configure on networks and Microsoft 365
- You perform regular checks and audits of the IT infrastructure in order to act proactively and detect act and detect any security breaches
- You prepare An audit report with findings and recommendations
- You You communicate with clients and partners and assist them with the implementation of a security policy
- You follow the latest latest technologies and configurations.
- You can present a best practice security policy to a wider audience.
For a reliable and ambitious growing IT provider we are looking for a motivated Medior Security Consultant. The client provides a professional and secure infrastructure and configuration for their customer portfolio. The scope is fully geared towards the future and wants to become the IT partner of tomorrow. Do you think you can grow with them? The weapons of the future are setting up and maintaining both hybrid and cloud infrastructures on a secure IT network. The customer portfolio is made up of SME companies in a wide range of industries and service sectors in Flanders.
Who are you?
- You have experience in setting up secure environments in a commercial B2B SME environment.
- You have a good understanding of security solutions and business processes. You have already You are familiar with Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Network Management, IT Security & Firewalls, Data & Document Security, ATP, DLP.
- Customer orientation, empathy, listening skills, analytical thinking and organisational skills are all part of your are right up your street.
- You have a strong helicopter view, have the necessary commercial flair and are a good negotiator as well as a real problem solver. good negotiator and a real problem solver.
- You speak fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have a driving a driving licence.
What are your skills?
- You are highly communicative, both internally and towards the customer.
- You have already built up experience in the design and implementation of an IT security policy both technical and functional.
- You have a strong analytical skills and can work independently.
- You are You are open to innovation in thought and technology and always set the customer's customer always as the objective.
- You are flexible in time and distance.
- You have a degree in computer science (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent through experience.
- You are in You are in possession of certificates relevant to your field or are willing to obtain them. obtain them.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.