This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Satellite Lead Systems Engineer
- You'll not only get to work in a well-known space company offering flexibility, work-life balance, and an open and friendly working environment, but you will also become one of the privileged engineers that can say some of the hardware they helped built is actually orbiting Earth.
- Motivating salary package.
As a Satellite Lead Systems Engineer you would take the technical lead of the project's system/subsystem technical aspects over the entire lifecycle. It starts by understanding the customer technical requirements, translating them into design and development requirements, and ensuring a proper requirement follow-up and traceability.
You would have to steer and follow-up on the design/development team from conceptual design to detailed implementation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Checking for the overall technical coherence
- Supporting the project team during technical reviews
- Coordinating and participating in system/subsystem level functional and performance test campaigns
- You would be the overall technical lead of the project in close liaison with the Project Manager.
Our client is developing capabilities that are vital for people to live and work in space such as microgravity payloads, platforms, in-space manufacturing and biotech facilities.
For their Belgian branch they are looking for an Satellite Lead Systems Engineer.
- Master's degree, preferably in space studies, engineering, electromechanics, mechatronics or equivalent
- Working experience (min 10 years) in satellite systems engineering is an absolute pre-requisite, as well as (min 5 years) in the role of Technical Lead
- Fluency in English
- Ability to clearly define approaches and objectives
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Enthusiastic result-oriented team player
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.