This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What do we have to offer you?
- A permanent contract in an organisation where employee welfare is key.
- A competitive salary package with attractive fringe benefits, including hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and group insurance.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and expand your knowledge.
- A job close to the railway station.
- Ability to work remotely up to 3 days a week.
What does the job entail?
At our client, SAP solutions are known for their comprehensiveness, modernity and continuous development. The solutions are seamlessly integrated with the outside world through the Fiori portal, various interfaces and reporting tools. The company is currently preparing for the transition to S/4 Hana, aiming to remain fully autonomous and keep their SAP servers within their own IT infrastructure. As a Developer, you will work with Functional Analysts and the development team and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Translating functional analysis into technical specifications.
- Software development.
- Performing both unit tests and integration tests.
- Provide support to the customer during the validation phase.
- Documenting developments.
- Actively contribute to knowledge extension and knowledge sharing with colleagues.
Our client is a major player in the Belgian public transport sector. It ensures the safety and efficiency of public transport and works constantly to improve and modernise to meet the increasing demands of passengers. To achieve that goal, it invests in innovative technologies. In addition, it is always looking for developers who want to work on developing and maintaining applications.
What profile are we looking for?
- You have an undergraduate degree.
- You have 3 years of relevant experience as an SAP developer.
- You want to further develop your knowledge of S/4 Hana, Fiori, BTP, CDS Views, Proxies, Workflows, etc.
- You are fluent in Dutch, but can also hold a conversation in French and understand a document in French.
- You want to develop in the SAP HCM module. Functional and technical knowledge of the SAP module is a plus.
- You are flexible, independent and have an analytical mind.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.