This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In addition to an attractive salary package, the position of Salesforce Developer comes with numerous fringe benefits:
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalisation insurance;
- Group insurance;
- Disability insurance;
- Interesting discounts;
- Flexible working hours;
The position of Salesforce Developer involves the following tasks:
- You will develop on the Force.com platform and develop Salesforce applications with a high standard of reusability and quality based on requirements received from the functional analyst;
- You work together with the Salesforce architects, functional analysts, Scrum masters and product owner;
- In addition to writing and reviewing technical documentation, you also carry out SIT tests;
- You will build expertise in Salesforce development techniques.
Our client offers entrepreneurs and employers a comprehensive range of services on the market to support them in their professional activities.
They position themselves in the market as a flexible employer with a dynamic working environment.
Working for this company gives you the opportunity to further develop your personal growth through extensive training opportunities and all kinds of projects.
For this vacancy of Salesforce Developer we are looking for the following competences:
- You have experience in Apex development and implementing integrations;
- Preferably you have certified as Salesforce Certified Admin / Developer / Consultant / Architect Certifications are a big plus;
- You have an agile mindset & are very excited to work with a market-leading platform;
- You are eager to learn about the latest trends and technologies so that you can stay one step ahead of the pack;
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.