This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Sales Support Residential
At Cebeo, the employee and their well-being and growth are the focus of attention and this results in training, home working policy events and opportunities for growth.
As well as a competitive salary based on your education and experience, supplemented by extra-legal benefits: group insurance holiday pay, year-end bonus, annual sector bonus, annual sales bonus, customer discount, eco cheques, 20 days off and 6 adv days (working 39 hours)
At Cebeo our slogan is "succeed together", we encourage you to Therefore we encourage you to follow training courses to further develop your and develop your own skills.
Are you a stickler for administration and are you keen to use your commercial skills? Then be sure to read on! As Sales Support Residential, you will contribute to achieving the commercial objectives of the Antwerp region. For the residential market (domestic electricity) you manage the customer requests and you follow them up without problems, and this from the office in Wilrijk.
What do we expect from you?
- You are the administrative and commercial manager for the residential customers and you speak to them both by phone and by e-mail. You offer solutions based on our products and promotions.
- You take care of the processing of orders, quotations and other commercial and logistical issues. In short, you ensure smooth communication with customers and colleagues, using CRM as your work instrument.
- You will also be responsible for supporting colleagues such as Sales Consultant and Product Support in their technical and commercial work. You will be seen as the expert of the tertiary market.
- We make sure that you stay up to date with new products and trends within the residential market through our training courses.
- You report to the Branch Manager.
Cebeo is the wholesaler in electrotechnical material specialized in the Industry, Tertiary and Residential market. You will be working in a growing, innovative and enterprising organisation.
Who are you?
- Recent experience with electricity within the residential market
- An education within a technical direction
- Experience in a commercial office
- Appetite to work for the biggest player in the market
-- Then apply for this vacancy as fast as you can.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.