This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Sales Support Engineer
When you start work as a Sales Support Engineer within this company in the Genk region, you can count on the following offer:
- You will join a motivated, growing team where there is always room for initiatives, where work-life balance is key and where you can work with flexible hours.
- A permanent contract with attractive salary in line with your skills, complemented by fringe benefits such as group insurance, laptop, mobile phone, bonuses related to performed turnover,...
- Advancement opportunities within the organisation.
- An aperitif with all colleagues every last Friday of the month.
- Monthly breakfast sessions to get to know each other better.
- 2-3 times a year cool teambuildings with the partners in attendance.
As a Sales Support Engineer, you will work closely with the business managers.
You will be assigned a responsible and independent role. Among other things, you will be responsible for drawing up lighting studies in the Dialux programme, for calculations and for preparing offers. You will also be responsible for dimensioning and configuring PV installations and preparing energy audits. You are also responsible for the work preparation of projects, both internally and on location.
CTRL-F Engineering provides the perfect match between professionals in Engineering and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this, we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the technical sector, we have plenty of opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
We are currently looking for a Sales Support Engineer for our client in the Genk region to expand the team.
Our client advises companies on energy-saving techniques and coordinates their full implementation. They currently focus on lighting, energy monitoring, energy audits, PV installations and charging stations.
For this position, we are looking for the following profile:
- You have technical commercial experience in the B2B world.
- You are customer- and result-oriented.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You want to grow in your knowledge and skills.
- You are a real team player, but working individually does not put you off.
- You can work orderly and correctly, with an eye for detail.
- You can analyse well.
- Being committed to the organisation and ownership are your drivers.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.