This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A varied job in an international and globally organised company in which you yourself contribute to the growth of the organisation and for which you can count on a professional structure, guidance and periodic training
- We offer an attractive salary package (including a company car, group and hospitalisation insurance), meal vouchers and other attractive extra -legal benefits
- As Sales Manager, you are responsible for the further expansion of a customer portfolio in our markets, with new customer acquisition as the main task.
- You will be fully dedicated to the external commercial component: you will identify the needs and provide expert advice to the customers with a view to maximising the realisation of the project.
- In the role of confidential and professional interlocutor, you know how to build lasting relationships with our customers
- Your strong focus on results, commercial attitude, perseverance and service orientation enable you to build up a long-term relationship with your customers.
- New prospects should be written out personally Knowledge of PLC and Drive technology is necessary
- Visiting customers is necessary The job holder must stand up for travel
- You work in a planned way and organise excellent follow-up of the offers made
- Together with your Sales colleagues, you ensure an optimal service to the customers
- You report to the CEO
Our client is a leading global partner in the fields of engineering, plant construction and life cycle for the metal industry. The company offers a complete technology, product and service portfolio that includes integrated electrical, automation and environmental solutions. This includes every step of the iron and steel production chain, from raw materials to the finished product - as well as state-of-the-art rolling solutions for the non-ferrous metal sector.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in Engineering and/or have experience in our sector
- You combine a strong commercial drive with a strong result-oriented approach and possess a dose of entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility
- You have experience in offering more complex customer solutions
- You dare to think "out of the box" in order to offer a real solution to our clients
- Self-organisation and a sense of responsibility are your 2nd nature
- You work very punctually and accurately, and can count on your good PC skills (MS Office)
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and have good knowledge of French and English. Knowledge of German is an asset
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.