This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will join a professional company that specialises in a niche market and therefore has a worldwide reputation in their niche. Moreover, you can count on a varied range of tasks where you will be given the necessary responsibility. Furthermore, you will join a company with a pleasant atmosphere where you will be part of a driven and enthusiastic team of 35 colleagues.
You can count on an attractive salary supplemented by car and fuel card, meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, participation in profits.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for determining the sales price, technical scope, following up contracts and defining marketing strategies. Below is a sample of the range of tasks:
- Maintain contacts with the market in which we operate as a company.
- Maintain communication through various media (LinkedIn, website,...).
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction, PR follow-up during delivery time.
- Gathering competitive position information.
- Seek out new markets.
- Organising participation in trade fairs and seminars.
- Analyse, identify, assess customers and legal requirements.
- Delivery of correct quotations and budgets.
- Analyse and modify customer-proposed contracts and specifications.
- Checking the order.
- Transfer from order to project.
- Preparation of quotations both technically and price-wise.
- Preparation of budgets related to tenders.
- Organising and following up commercial negotiations (preferably at the customer's premises).
- Requesting end-user certificates.
- Tracking export licences.
- Order confirmation to customers (after GM approval).
- Formatting and presenting sales presentations.
Our client located in Temse is an innovative SME active in the production and installation of isostatic high-pressure equipment worldwide. In their niche segment, they enter innovative companies around the world. They also offer solutions that operate efficiently and safely, meet the highest quality standards, require less maintenance and are user-friendly.
To strengthen the sales department, they are looking for a Sales Engineer.
As a Service Engineer, you can relate to the following:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a technical field (electromechanics, mechanics,...) or are equivalent through experience.
- You have a good technical knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics and electricity.
- You have a good knowledge of IT tools (ERP, MS Office, Outlook,...).
- You have knowledge and understanding of applicable technical standards and EU directives.
- You have a good knowledge of financial concepts and principles.
- You speak very good Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
- You are very customer-oriented and are good at maintaining and working on good relationships.
- You are good at listening to needs and are a smooth communicator.
- You are diplomatic and commercial in communication to customers.
- You can handle confidential information well and with discretion.
- You can communicate clearly and transparently with all departments.
- You can work well independently and act proactively.
- You have strong analytical skills (technical analysis of data).
- You are results-oriented and an initiator.
- You are good at keeping an overview and setting priorities.
- You have economic/commercial acumen.
- You are a real problem solver and can come up with creative solutions.
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.