This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Sales Engineer region Antwerp-Limburg
- A salary package in function of your education and/or experience
- Extralegal benefits such as car and fuel card, laptop, insurances and bonuses
- (Further) establishment of close relationships with installers, (electrical) wholesalers, housing associations, (interior) architects, consulting firms, contractors in the assigned area
- Supporting projects from A to Z and informing about technical and commercial product specifications, new products, prices and sales conditions
- Supervising the quotation process (made by you or the office staff) and following it up with the CRM system
- Identify projects and/or follow already known projects to final tender
- Targeted acquisition of potential projects and specifiers
- Creation of regional campaigns in cooperation with the sales manager and senior account manager
- Supporting and, if required, participating in (international) trade fairs
Our client is a manufacturer of audio/video door communication, home automation, CCTV solutions, alarm systems and access control. It represents in 72 countries with 13 own offices. With over 50 years of experience and a continuous commitment to innovation, this makes our client the fastest growing door intercom brand in the world. Their systems are developed and continuously optimised based on extensive market research and the latest technological developments. The philosophy is based on 3 pillars: Passion, Technology and Design.
- You have a higher technical education in electrical engineering or electronics
- Preferably initial experience in a commercial function in the project market or closely related
- In addition, you are familiar with Word, Excel and CRM applications
- Commercial and customer-oriented attitude and focus on closing orders
- Initiative and network oriented
- Dynamic and creative
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.