This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Sales engineer Mechanical engineering
- Gross salary in line with the market
- meal vouchers of 6 euro
- Pension savings
- Depending on your experience in a company car possible
- You will work a 39-hour week which means you will have 6 adv days on top of your 20 statutory holidays
- By arrangement, you can choose your own fixed hours
You will be part of the pre-sales team.
- Development of concepts of the machines on customer demand
- Check feasibility of concept internally with engineering and production department
- Compile a complete file/quotation with a concept of the machine, any options, deviations from the specifications, packaging, transport, start-up and installation, etc.)
- Explaining the quotation to the customer and making any necessary adjustments
- Internally, you will be in direct contact with colleagues from sales, engineering, assembly and production
- Externally, you will liaise with customers and suppliers
This internationally active company specialises in building high-tech machines for pad printing.
They design, manufacture and install advanced printing machines tailored to their customers' needs. They operate in many different sectors such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, confectionery, toys, automotive and so on. Among other things, they make machines for printing confectionery.
The company has 35 colleagues of which about 20 are white-collar workers. They have their own engineering department where they do mechanical, electrical and software design themselves. They are also an official Siemens OEM partner.
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in electromechanics
- You can work out the concept of a machine
- You are customer- and solution-oriented
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a big plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.