This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Sales Engineer - Industrial Communications & IIoT
Below you can find a short description of what your function as Sales Engineer Industrial Communication & IIoT will look like:
- You advise customers on industrial IoT solutions in both new and existing automation and digitalisation projects.
- You are the first point of contact for the customer.
- You have responsibility for existing customers, but you also spot new opportunities.
- You get the freedom to make technical and commercial decisions.
- You report to the Managing Director/Sales Manager.
For more than 50 years, our client has been an established name in the automation world. They supply and distribute high-quality components and systems for industrial automation within Belgium and Luxembourg. Our client is a family business where respect and commitment come first. In total there are currently about 14 employees. To realise further growth, our client in Zaventem is now looking for a Sales Engineer - Industrial communication & IIoT. This for the region of Antwerp, Limburg and Flemish Brabant.
As a Sales Engineer in Zaventem, you preferably meet the following profile:
- You have a technical degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have a first commercial experience.
- You breathe technology and more specifically IIoT/Industry 4.0 within the automation world.
- Industrial networks such as Profibus and Profinet are not unfamiliar terms for you.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and can also express yourself in French and English.
Do you see yourself not fitting any of the above descriptions, but you are very interested in the position? Do not hesitate to contact me and then we can discuss things together! This can be done at email@example.com, on 016/49 83 82 or 0473/30 69 33.
As a Sales Engineer for the Antwerp, Flemish Brabant and Limburg region, you not only get the chance to work for a family-run SME, but you can also enjoy the following offer:
- Gross salary according to experience and/or knowledge, supplemented with commissions, expense allowance, mobile phone, laptop, company car, meal vouchers, group insurance and, if desired, DKV hospitalisation insurance at an advantageous rate.
- You will work in a 38-hour week, but you will get 3 extra days of leave every year.
- Every week your weekend will start earlier, because on Friday you stop working at half past three.
- You will be able to attend both internal and external training courses in order to keep up to date with the offer and the latest developments.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.