This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Sales Engineer - Industrial Communications & IIoT
- A varied and autonomous job in a stable company where sense of initiative and commitment are appreciated and rewarded
- Competitive salary complemented by expense allowance, mobile phone, laptop, fringe benefits and a company car
- The chance to experience up close the latest developments in the world of automation
- An employer who believes in you and invests to develop you further and takes into account your individual work-life balance needs
- As a Sales Engineer, you are an important point of contact for the customer
- You are the face of the company
- You help customers in their search for a suitable solution
- In doing so, you will advise our industrial IoT solutions in new and existing automation and digitalisation projects
- You will have the time and opportunity to immerse yourself in the products through internal and external training courses
- You will be responsible for existing customers in the region and will also look for new opportunities in the market (50-50 ratio)
- You will have the necessary freedom and flexibility to make your own decisions both technically and commercially make your own decisions
- You enjoy building long-term relationships with customers
- You will report directly to the business manager
- You are extremely customer-oriented
- Helping a customer find the most appropriate solution gives you a kick
For more than 50 years, our client has been an established player in the automation world. They supply and distribute high-quality and qualitative components and systems for industrial automation within Belgium and Luxembourg. Our client is a family-run SME where respect and commitment are paramount. In total, they currently employ about 14 people. To realise further growth, our client in Zaventem is now looking for a Sales Engineer - Industrial Communication & IIoT. This is for the East and West Flanders region.
- You are a technical-commercial go-getter, full of initiative, contactable and organised
- Initial work experience in a commercial role is recommended
- You have the necessary affinity with engineering and this is evidenced by your choice of study and/or previous work experience.
- You have been bitten by technology and more specifically IIoT / Industry 4.0 within the automation world is totally your thing
- Industrial networks including Profibus and Profinet are not unfamiliar terms to you
- You love visiting customers. Traffic and frequent travel do not deter you
- You are looking for a stable working environment that also offers you prospects over time
- You preferably live in the East or West Flanders region or are willing to travel to that region on a daily basis
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch
- Knowledge of English and French is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.