This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a Sales Engineer, you should expect the following:
- A challenging and varied position with room for own initiative.
- A competitive salary package, including meal vouchers, a car, a laptop, a mobile phone and bonuses.
- A pleasant working atmosphere within a dynamic and professional team.
- A comprehensive training and development plan.
- Opportunities for advancement within the organisation.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the regional sales team. You will provide quotations by translating customer needs into a good solution. Moreover, you will also contribute to the realisation of the set targets.
Below is a sample of your duties:
- You will analyse customer needs and prepare quotations based on them.
- You will contribute to the design of automated intralogistics solutions at the customer's request. You do this using various tools such as AutoCAD, shelving solutions, Warehouse Execution Software,...
- You will evaluate and present various concepts to sales and to customers.
- You estimate the full cost of the solution offered.
- You coordinate the full validation of the technical design and costs with all relevant stakeholders and experts. With the aim of formal approval of the design and associated costs.
- You document full system designs in written quotations, including functional descriptions, as input for sales.
- You will support sales in customer interaction and commercial activities.
- You manage the entire file up to the project kick-off where you hand everything over to project implementation.
Our client is a world leader in intralogistics applications, warehouse equipment and automation. Their solutions are used by companies all over the world. Based in the Waasland region, they offer their customers tailor-made innovative solutions, from engineering to installation and maintenance Due to growth, they are currently looking for a Sales Engineer to join their team.
As a Sales Engineer, you will largely fulfil the following:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or within a technical field.
- You preferably already have initial work experience. If this is in the same sector then this is an extra plus.
- You speak very good French and/or German in addition to English.
- You have strong negotiation skills and the ability to build effective relationships with customers.
- You have knowledge of procurement best practices and industry trends.
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You mainly work from an inside sales office, but are open to visiting customers as well.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.