This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Interested in sustainable mobility & charging stations? Then you could be the Sales Engineer we are looking for.
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- Pay according to knowledge and experience.
- 20 statutory leave days + 6 ADV days.
- One day of work from home per week and flexibility in your hours.
- Benefits such as home working and internet allowance, company car, mobile phone with subscription, laptop, etc.
- This company values sustainability and if you like to travel by train, they will cover your train pass.
- A workplace accessible by car, bicycle and public transport.
- A collegial atmosphere where team building sessions are regularly scheduled.
Your duties as a Sales Engineer:
- You will be responsible for the technical development of customised solutions for clients (buildings, industry, retail, etc.). This includes both electrical and civil works.
- You will prepare technical implementation files so that projects can be implemented smoothly.
- You will provide technical support to the sales team on customer queries.
- You will take measurements for correct quotations and map out electrical and civil works on site.
- You will review technical specifications and advise the sales team on the best solution.
- You will ensure the smooth transfer of projects from the sales team to the project managers.
- You keep track of the results achieved in a CRM system.
- Based on data, you are always thinking about improvement opportunities in the sales process.
Our client, located in Antwerp - Berchem, specialises in innovative charging solutions for electric cars. They do projects both for companies, large construction projects and car parks for retail chains. This company supports their clients in the transition to sustainable mobility. They work tailor-made for the customer and do project follow-up from a to z. The company was founded in 2016 and are growing rapidly.
- You have a working and thinking mentality at bachelor level and a degree within a technical field is a plus.
- Knowledge of industrial electricity and/or medium voltage is a plus.
- You speak good Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You can preferably work with Autocad.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B.
- You have a solution-oriented work mentality.
- You are communicative and possess a healthy dose of commercial boldness.
- You have an interest in eMobility.
- You work in a structured, organised and accurate manner.
Would you like more information or curious about other positions? Feel free to give us a call:
+32 472 02 85 07
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.