This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A nice salary package depending on your knowledge and/or experience
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, a company car with fuel card, group and hospitalisation insurance and a bonus on the margin of your sales
- 20 leave days with 12 ADV days
- A full training programme tailor-made with the necessary support
- The opportunity to be part of the start of a developing and growing company
- The opportunity to develop help build a complete sales department and be at the helm of it
- You are responsible for pricing and calculation
- You are responsible for the connection to the CRM system
- You speak to customers (both physically and digitally) according to their questions and needs
- You start looking for new opportunities
- You are able to offer novelties to existing customers
- You make offers, negotiate these and can close them
- You are able, in build-to-spec files, to help offer consulting and advise the customer (you will receive training for this)
- In time (and upon interest and delivered results) you will become responsible of the sales department
- Growth opportunities both national and international
Our client exists since 1959 and finds its origins in the manufacturing industry. Today, they have grown into a Build to Spec player responsible for the design, prototyping, production and commercialisation of electromechanical systems, some examples: IOT charging stations, controls for railways and particulate filters.
- You have a higher degree in engineering with a focus on electromechanics and/or electricity
- You are able to provide technical insight into the customer's environment
- You have ambition, perseverance and think solution- and project-oriented
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.