This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You get the opportunity to work in a growing environment. You will be given responsibility and therefore an attractive remuneration.
Your tasks will include:
- Handling commercial requests from our European customers; preparing quotes, answering questions by phone or e-mail, following up on current quotes and orders;
- Further expand the sales network worldwide by actively seeking and developing new customers, in combination with managing and developing existing accounts;
- Your job will mainly be indoors, then on the road.
Our client specialises in machining components from high-performance plastics and composites for demanding applications in industries such as aerospace, automotive, semiconductors, life sciences, pumps and valves, food production, pharmaceuticals, textiles and oil & gas. They have been operating since 1989 and are ISO certified.
- You have a very good knowledge of English; French and/or German is a plus
- You are commercially minded;
- You work independently and take a lot of initiative
- You share our ambition to grow the company strongly;
- Administratively you are structured, quick, punctual and accurate and have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- Education: Bachelor or Master in a technical direction or equivalent through experience;
- Experience in a technical and/or machining and/or plastics processing environment is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.