This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Immediate contract with our customer.
- A fixed gross annual salary of 30k with a variable salary.
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- Company car and fuel card.
- Meal allowances.
- Training on the job and at the branch in France.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be given the opportunity to fully develop a market segment yourself.
- You will actively prospect for new customers.
- After the prospection, you will also be responsible for the financial analysis and provide this in a file to your client.
- You will also visit existing customers to keep in touch.
- Once the deal is done, you are also responsible for the order, logistic processing and installation. You will not be doing the installation yourself, but you will be responsible for calling in the subcontractors for the installation and commissioning.
- You will participate in trade fairs and sales trainings in order to expand your network.
Together with our client, a French group of companies, we are looking for a sales engineer.
The Belgian branch is mainly known for its logistics solutions, but its French sister company is also active in the production and sales of recycling machines.
Within this niche, they want to expand the market in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
For our sales engineer we are looking for someone who:
- Has a technical bachelor's degree.
- Preferably a first experience, although motivation is much more important!
- Wants to sink his teeth into a sales challenge and expand the market.
- Dutch and French. French is an important factor!
- Having experience in a sales function is a plus but not a must.
- You have a technical insight and want to immerse yourself in the commercial aspect.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this scare you off and contact us to discuss further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 241 87 96.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.