This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A challenging job in a healthy and growing company
- You work for a leader in his field with a good vision for the future
- We are constantly working to further develop your talents and skills
- They offer an attractive salary package in proportion to experience and knowledge, including hospitalisation insurance, health insurance and meal vouchers.
- You maintain good contacts with existing customers
- You are responsible for the further investigation of the market segment
- You actively search for new (types of) customers
- In cooperation with colleagues, you look for the right solution for the customer.
- In addition, you maintain contact with adhesive and product suppliers to keep abreast of the latest developments in the sector.
Our client is a machine builder known worldwide as one of the leading players in its niche within the plastics sector. The company itself is Belgian and has grown very strongly over the last 20 years. They build different types of machines and applications.
- You have a technical bachelor or master degree
- You already have a few years of experience in a similar position
- You have a good knowledge of the chemical sector
- You have a hands-on approach
- You speak fluent Dutch, English and French. German is definitely a plus.
Are some of the above criteria not in your field of expertise and you hesitate to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or 09 365 26 33.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.