This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Sales Development Engineer
For this position, we envisage the following salary package:
- A gross salary between €3500 - €4500 per month. This depends on your experience. Should you be the person with baking experience, this salary is also negotiable.
- A company car with a fuel card.
- Hospitalisation insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Net expense allowance.
- GSM and laptop.
- 35 days of leave per year. They collectively close in the summer and the end of the year.
As a Sales Development Engineer, you will:
- Starting with getting to know the entire department, you will be involved in: the production and get to know the flow, take a look at the various machines, take up the production planning, take a look at the quality,... In short, you will get to know the plant.
- With your knowledge of production, you will also be able to advise customers perfectly and close the deal.
- Prospecting for new sales markets. This at trade fairs, by telephone and by doing market research.
- Once the deal is done, you also go to the plant to look at the production feasibility, delivery time and cost price.
- Afterwards, you will continue to be the customer's contact person and will also take care of after-sales services.
In this role, you will develop and follow up a new market segment and be the face of the company towards the customers.
Together with a major player in the textile sector, we are looking for a Sales Development engineer. They have been active for 31 years and have made their mark on the market. Today, they have 300 employees, including 45 white-collar workers. The workers work in a continuous system with weekend shifts.
There is a very open company culture here and absolutely no 'man (or woman) in a suit' mentality. Because of their broad internal knowledge, they can also train people to become real textile experts!
Within this division, they work with about 100 people and they want to explore the market further. At the moment, the plant manager has already taken the first steps within this world and they are already making several million euros in turnover, but they notice that they still want to expand this business.
We see the following competences as fitting for the Sales Development engineer:
- An engineering degree you can be proud of.
- Already a first work experience, this does not have to be in sales but can also be in another direction.
- Someone with a sense of adventure, who wants to take on this new adventure.
- Someone with baking ambition and interest in a technical production environment.
- Someone who speaks Dutch, English and French fluently. Knowledge of German is a big plus.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this scare you off and contact us to discuss further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +56 62 04 36.