This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a Safety engineer you are responsible for:
- drawing up of machine safety checklists
- preparation of risk analyses
- helping to enforce safety standards
- supervising and monitoring machine safety
- the preparation of toolboxes
- organising and performing audits
- monitoring and analysing malfunctions/stoppages
- reviewing work permits
Our client is part of an international group, whose plant is located in Ostend. They specialise in the design and production of parts tailored to the customer's needs. Today, about 95 people work here and to expand the team they are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor.
As a Safety Engineer, you preferably meet the following profile:
- you are familiar with safety, work permits and risk analyses
- You are aware of your surroundings
- You can communicate well both orally and in writing
- You are stress resistant
- Preferably you have a prevention level 2
A market-conforming salary package depending on experience in an environment where you receive sufficient internal and external training.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.