This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
We offer you a full-time job within a dynamic company where you will mainly be working in the port of Antwerp.
The following benefits are provided with the salary:
- Company car with fuel card.
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- 12 paid adv-days.
- Additional training opportunities.
- Meal vouchers of €5 per day worked.
- Hospitalisation insurance.
- 13th month.
- Holiday allowance.
As a safety coordinator you will be responsible for guaranteeing safety on a site in the Port of Antwerp. You will certainly find the following tasks in your package:
- You will implement and apply the safety rules in support of the supervisor on the site.
- You will investigate work accidents and follow up reports of dangerous situations/actions.
- You ensure correct reporting and records.
- You monitor compliance with the processes and adjust where necessary.
- If you detect risks on the site, you investigate them and implement improvement measures.
- You give information sessions and carry out regular checks on the site and address employees and supervisors where necessary.
- You make proposals to improve the safety policy within the company in order to raise the level;
- You participate in the work consultation and provide input for the annual report.
Is this job opening not quite your cup of tea but are you looking for a new challenge in the construction sector? Then feel free to contact us via email@example.com or via 03/293 23 93 to discuss your job expectations.
This contractor specialises in tank construction and tank maintenance. The projects run worldwide and they are known as experts in civil works, pipe work, tank jacking, panel building and engineering.
They are constantly learning about new technologies so that they can offer good service to customers.
Its more than 1,000 employees worldwide work together to provide a total solution and strong follow-up and after-sales service.
For the position of 'safety coordinator' in the port of Antwerp, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree and a certificate of prevention advisor level 2.
- You have a good knowledge of welfare legislation.
- You speak good Dutch, French and English.
- Word, Excel and Outlook are programmes that hold no secrets for you.
- You enjoy working in a team and are able to work independently.
- You are assertive and have the necessary communication skills.
- Deadlines do not scare you, you are stress resistant.
- Safety, diligence and prudence are subjects that you hold in high regard.