This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Revit Draughtsman/BIM Manager
- A varied job in a technical environment
- The opportunity to work on unique, leading-edge projects
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- Further growth is possible both horizontally and vertically
- A market-conforming salary package with attractive extra-legal benefits
- You draw/design cleanrooms in Revit
- Experience with BIM is a big plus
- You adapt your designs to suit the customer's needs and requirements
- You work closely with the project department in order to provide optimal service
Our client is an engineering company for the construction of projects in the field of microelectronics. Our client has quickly developed into a specialised firm for cleanroom technology. In 1998, a Belgian branch was established in Brussels. Today, our client is one of the leading architecture and engineering firms in planning and supplying technical building installations for laboratories and production sites in the High-Tech and Life Science industries.
- You have a Bachelor/Master's degree in electromechanics or equivalent through experience
- Preferably you already have experience in an HVAC environment
- Experience in Revit and/or BIM is a big plus
- Interest and willingness to learn is a must
- You are able to design projects from a to z
- Together with the person in charge, you realise the project according to the customer's wishes and demands.
- You can express yourself in Dutch, English and/or French
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.