This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Responsible Service Department HVAC
As a Service Department Manager, you will enjoy the following offer:
- Full-time permanent job with clerical contract
- Market-conforming and motivating salary with extra-legal benefits such as a car, mobile phone, meal vouchers and hospitalisation insurance
- Healthy dose of flexibility in terms of working hours
- Fast-growing company where people and safety are key issues
For the position of Responsible Service Department HVAC you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the planning of a team of technicians. This team consists of approximately four people.
- You will check with the customers on site what adjustment work needs to be done.
- Preparation of quotations.
- You ensure that your team of technicians always has the necessary materials. If necessary, you place orders.
Our client in the Leuven region installs heating, plumbing, ventilation, air conditioning and general electricity. Their clientele consists of 80% industrial clients and 20% private individuals. They work in office complexes, retirement homes, municipalities and universities. They have noticed that installations are becoming larger and more technical. Their people are well trained and have years of experience in the installation and assembly of, for example, complex heating systems.
For the vacancy as Responsible Service Department you will preferably meet the following profile:
- You have a bachelor/master degree in a technical direction (or equivalent through experience as a site manager)
- You have a solid knowledge of HVAC, sanitary installations, ventilation, cooling and electricity
- You describe yourself as a dynamic person, you are communicative and managerial
- You are flexible and accurate
- You work autonomously but also in a team
- You have a good command of the Dutch language, other languages are a plus
- You have a valid driving licence B
Do you not recognise yourself in one of the above descriptions, but you are very interested in the position? Then don't hesitate to contact me and together we can look at the possibilities. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 016 49 83 82 or 0473 30 69 33.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.