This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Permanent contract as a clerk.
Good pay according to experience.
Broad-based extralegal benefits package.
Questions or interest?
- After a thorough training period, during which you will gain insight into the processes of the compressor station, you will become part of the local team and actively participate in the safety events.
- After your induction period you will be responsible for the Mechanics department
- You will be responsible for the mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic maintenance of the installation, which means that you will draw up the maintenance planning, budget it, have it done, follow it up and adjust it if necessary. All this in close consultation with the other maintenance disciplines and, of course, in accordance with the production and safety guidelines.
- You take part in the realisation and implementation of adjustments to the existing equipment
- You will be closely involved in all plant expansions from the study phase through to operation
- You report to the Plant Manager
- You will be involved in the watch system; during your watch you will repair any faults both electrical and mechanical.
The company is a fully independent gas infrastructure group with 1,200 employees active in gas transport and storage and terminalling of liquefied natural gas.
To succeed in this job, you have:
- An A2 diploma or bachelor in a mechanical or electromechanical field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a maintenance department of a technical installation.
- Experience in the mechanical field, knowledge of process equipment and notions of instrumentation (adjustment and calibration) and automation, as well as in automation and visualisation systems.
- A good sense of meticulous work, a healthy eagerness to learn and sufficient diplomacy and dynamism.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work smoothly both in a team and independently.
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch.
- Sufficient knowledge of the MS Office package and SAP.
Furthermore, this position requires:
- To be included in a waiting and standing roll.
- A place of residence within a 30-minute radius of our office in Weelde.
- A driving licence B and an own vehicle.