This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- An interesting job with learning and development opportunities
- Working in a global environment with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- A salary package with interesting benefits such as: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers
You will be part of the Technical Support & Services team, and you will be involved in the various aspects of the industrial asset management services. Your tasks will include:
- Material selection & design optimisation by means of modelling and stress calculations.
- Structural health monitoring of equipment to measure and register load cycles for optimising the inspection frequency and identifying the most critical zones.
- On-site investigations in case of equipment failure, combined with the supervising metallographic characterisations to identify the root cause analysis of failure.
- Recommendations on how to repair and if needed, locally strengthen the weakened components (or replace the component with an improved design and/or material grade).
- Providing general support and problem solving to customers.
- All projects are executed by the project team, consisting of engineers and technicians.
- You will be in direct contact with our customers from the first inspection, setting up the project scope and negotiating the budget, managing the project, and disseminating the results and way forward recommendations.
- Instructing technicians operating a large range of advanced analytical tools to identify the root cause of the failure.
Our client is an advanced research centre providing steel and metal-based products, services and solutions, to metal processing companies worldwide.
Being equipped with state-of-the-art R&D tools and facilities in its laboratories they can develop alloys and coatings, by producing and testing samples and co-develop steel applications.
To strengthen their team they are looking for a Reliability Engineer.
- You own a master's degree in engineering
- You have insights into fracture mechanics, materials and material properties, as well as a profound knowledge of industrial equipment
- Modelling and load calculation expertise is an advantage
- You have a high capacity to be flexible and handle a variety of projects
- You have excellent social skills to work in a team-based environment
- You have a commercial mindset and enjoy direct contact with customers
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written); knowledge of Dutch is an asset
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.