This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- gross monthly salary - in line with the market
- 40-hour working week
- 20 holiday days and 12 ADV days
- Training path through internal Business School by means of Personal Development Program
- Net expense allowance €75 p/m + variable pay depending on performance
- A workplace close to home
- Meal vouchers €8/day + eco vouchers
- Laptop/tablet - GSMbudget
- Hospitalisation insurance after 1 year of service
If you are interested or would like more information, please apply or let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 09.265.00.36.
What do you do as a Recruitment Specialist?
- You actively search for talented professionals within a certain field through various channels.
- Thanks to your personal approach, you take the candidate in tow and help them make the right choice for a future job.
- As a career coach, you accompany the candidate through the different phases of the application process.
- With the necessary courage and sales-technical skills you pitch the candidate by telephone to customers and prospects.
- You are the recruitment partner for companies you work with.
- You use your interview skills to get to know the candidate face to face or digitally.
As a recruitment specialist, you help build the CTRL-F story in your region. With the appropriate witticism and professionalism, you are the missing link between candidates and customers. You do this on the one hand by assisting customers in finding new talents and giving HR advice. On the other hand, you will help build up the growth path of candidates and provide them with a new challenge.
During a daily briefing with your colleagues, the focus of the day is set. After the thorough search on the various job boards and the meeting with the candidate, you pour the profile into a selection report.
With the necessary sales techniques, you take control and pitch the candidate to customers by telephone. Together with the candidate, you make contact with companies and are result-oriented in your search for opportunities and the right match with a company.
At CTRL-F the dreams of candidates and the wishes of companies are central. We are, as it were We are the matchmaker between talent and employers within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Since the birth of CTRL - F in 2018, we have helped more than than 1318 candidates in finding their dream job. With some 37 offices we are spread all over Flanders
Once we have determined expectations of the candidate, we look for companies that match this profile. that match this profile. Here, we examine the necessary parameters such as the right skill set, level of experience and cultural fit. Extensive personal contact with our clients and candidates ensures that we can ensure that we can better empathise with their world. With this candidate driven approach, our recruiters arm themselves every day against the War for Talent. Our motivation is to help candidates further in their professional career. career.
You will be joining a team of 42 enthusiastic colleagues who give themselves 100% every day for their candidates and clients. Thanks to the support of our parent company, you will also be able to enjoy fantastic events and talked-about team buildings.
Who are you?
- You have a communicative flair that you flawlessly combine with a professional appearance.
- You are eager to learn and you like to grow by continuing your education at our Business School.
- You have a natural ability to persuade people to move.
- Perseverance is one of your characteristics, a challenge does not stop you.
- Your can-do mentality enables you to achieve your goals in any situation.
- You have strong organisational skills and know where to set priorities.
- Ideally, you are assertive and empathic in one person.
- Target-oriented work does not scare you; you perform better under pressure.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.