This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What you do as a Recruitment Manager
- With the necessary courage and sales-technical skills, you bring in the vacancies and convince the customer of a partnership with CTRL-F.
- You build up a network in the region. From your expertise, you convince companies of the CTRL-F story. Both hunting and farming appeal to you.
- You are the driving force to get your colleague(s) in tow.
- You switch easily between the role of coach, leader and mentor.
- You will be responsible for your own office. With your ambitious mindset, you will go to extremes to lift the office to a higher level.
- You are driven by a goal and the thrill of achieving it.
- You are no stranger to making analyses and reports. On the basis of these, you also know how to determine the right strategy.
As a Recruitment Manager, you help build the CTRL-F story in your region. With the appropriate witticism and professionalism, you are the missing link between candidates and customers. You do this on the one hand by assisting customers in finding new talents and giving HR advice. On the other hand, you will help build the growth path of your own office and increase your market share in the region.
After a first look at your mailbox and with a coffee in your hand, you start the day with a briefing together with your colleagues. You take the lead in this to determine the focus of the day together and to map out the needs of the customer. Communication and cooperation are paramount because in the office you work together as a tandem.
We don't need to tell you that this is a sales-oriented position where the focus is on hunting and farming. This starts with prospecting by phone to make the CTRL-F story known, after which you will visit the company to reinforce your story. Besides that, CTRL-F also provides 101 other reasons (gadgets, events, webinars, surveys,...) to spontaneously jump in your car and start the conversation. With your negotiating skills you know how to convince a customer of a partnership with CTRL-F at the right conditions. We go the extra mile by attending job interviews and also take on the role of HR partner.
Goal: Create long-term partnerships with customers, where we assist them in the areas of HR and talent placement.
You take the lead in the office and are the driving force to get your colleague(s) on board. You determine not only how your office can grow, but also how you can contribute to the growth trajectory of your colleague(s). You take on the role of coach, leader and mentor.
Together with the Sales Director, you determine a strategy for the office. You make analyses, budgets and forecasts. You share your own vision and together look at how we can put this into practice.
How can CTRL-F win your heart?
It's very simple: we love what we do, because we have a passion for our job. We love helping our clients in the best possible way and with the highest quality. Making the right match, finding our white raven, making our candidate happy with a job that offers the prospect of a permanent contract, being the daily HR partner for our client. That is what drives us. We embrace every talent and spark joy in their lives.
Placing more than 800 people a year, changing someone's life, that's what we do.
As a recruitment and selection partner, we are spread across Flanders with 20 offices and CTRL-F is part of the House of HR group. Being a specialist in certain profiles (Engineering, IT & Finance), creating ownership, dynamism and you are in the driving seat, is what we stand for.
Who you are
- You have a communicative flair that you flawlessly combine with a professional appearance; you feel how to deal with various customers and know how to get people moving.
- You are eager to learn and you like to grow by constantly updating your skills at our Accent Business School.
- In terms of sales techniques, you have been in the field for at least 2 years.
- Your do-mentality and perseverance allow you to make your mark in any situation; you think in terms of possibilities and solutions, not problems.
- You have analytical insight and organisational strength; you know where to set priorities and can also get others to see them.
- Target-oriented work does not scare you; you perform better under pressure.
- As a people manager, you are ideally assertive and empathetic in one person.
What you get
- gross monthly salary - in line with the market
- Variable salary based on monthly target to be achieved
Net expense allowance €150 p/month
- Meal allowance €6/day worked and eco vouchers
- Car with fuel card
- Laptop/tablet - GSM budget and subscription
- Training path through internal Business School by means of Personal Development Program
- 20 holiday days and 12 ADV days
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance after 1 year of service
- A workplace close to home, an incredible working atmosphere, coffee and fresh fruit from the office,
If you are interested or would like more information, please apply or let us know at email@example.com or contact us at 09.265.00.36.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.