This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
R&D & Quality Engineer
- Attractive salary supplemented with various fringe benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospital and group insurance, cafeteria plan including extra-legal holidays, bicycle allowance, bike lease, non-recurring result-related benefits, etc.)
- Family work atmosphere within a fast-growing company
- 20 days statutory holiday
- Personal laptop
- Fun afterwork activities
- Training and individual counselling
- You carry out daily lab analyses for proper monitoring of the brewing process, fermentation and lagering
- You monitor the quality of raw materials and beer through physicochemical, bacteriological, organoleptic and chemical checks on the shop floor
- You contribute to the practical development of the quality system by developing various quality procedures and also carry out internal checks as part of this process
- You will work with the team on the development of new beers and conduct the necessary lab tests for this purpose
- You will be responsible for the general maintenance, calibration and proper operation of specific equipment in the lab
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the quality of the finished product and always ensure a neat and safe working environment
Established in the Pajottenland region, our client is known for its lambic, gueuze and a wide range of fruit beers. The sixth generation of this thriving family business stays true to tradition but also innovates continuously. Recently, the brewery expanded further with a state-of-the-art "state of the art" brewing hall and fermentation. Do you have a passion for beer and is lab and quality a perfect blend for you? We are looking for you to join our cool team in Ruisbroek! Your main responsibility is to monitor the brewing and fermentation process. You will also collaborate in the development of new
beers and to monitoring and developing the quality system.
- You have a bachelor's degree in biochemistry, biotechnology or food technology or built up equivalent experience in a similar working environment
- You speak and write Dutch fluently (working language in the company)
- You take initiative and have a great sense of responsibility
- You work carefully and accurately and are able to be flexible in a growing business environment
- You can work independently and also function well within a team
- You highly value safety and quality. Experience with FSSC22000 is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.