This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
R&D engineer automotive
- Contributing to innovation and sustainability.
- Permanent contract, open-ended.
- Conditions to be discussed together with the board.
- You really get the chance to grow within this green success story.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
You will help build the start-up from phase 1 to phase 2: from our first B prototype (proof of concept) to homologated vehicles ready for commercialisation (C prototype).
Together with your colleague and support from a specialised research group, you will look for optimisations and collaborate on new projects, such as converting other brands of trucks.
Depending on your knowledge and strengths, you will be deployed.
Short-term tasks include optimising:
- The powertrain (eMotor and transmission).
- The energies storage system (battery, BMS, power electronics) for a performance and certified truck.
- Proprietary software.
We are looking for a visionary leader for e-TROVA to lead a start-up in green freight transport.
e-TROVA accelerates the transition to electrification of medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. e-TROVA equips trucks with a gross vehicle weight of more than 16 tonnes with a fully electric (D2E) powertrain for urban and regional distribution (up to 300 km/day) within 48 hours. e-TROVA contributes to clean road transport and to the achievement of European emission standards, as well as to technological (energy transition) know-how and to a circular automotive ecosystem.
- You have a master's degree within industrial sciences.
- You consciously choose to join a start-up story.
- You have knowledge of high voltage, preferably within the automotive industry.
- eDriveline technology: eMotors, invertors, Power electronics,
- Mechanical: Transmission, CAD design, FEA...
- System architecture
- MathLab, Simulink
- Controls, CanBus
- Knowledge of certificates (ISO 26262, Functional Safety, Homologation regulations) is an advantage
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.