This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A salary depending on your knowledge and experience, complemented by fringe benefits
- The opportunity to develop in a very innovative sector
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location depending on your duties that day
- You manage the development of new products from the initial stages to series production, working closely with the production and quality departments
- You are responsible for improving the current production and assembly processes
- You provide the necessary technological supervision
Our client is a market leader in the development and production of advanced medical instruments for cryosurgery, established in 1998. Their instruments are used in Podiatry, Paediatrics, Internal Medicine, Gynaecology and General Practice, as well as Veterinary Medicine, Aesthetics & Medical Spas. With headquarters and production in Belgium and offices in the United States, they operate in 60 countries.
- You have a Master's degree in Industrial or Civil Engineering, specialising in mechanics or electromechanics
- You preferably have initial work experience in a technical field
- Interest and/or experience in the medical field is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, French or Dutch
- Practical knowledge of Solidworks is a plus
- Experience with coding may be a plus
- Working according to a quality management system is a must, as you will be working with medical devices
- You will be expected to prepare and maintain work plans
- Academic research skills are on point
- Team player, but able to work independently
- Rigorous analytical mind
- Punctual, creative and results-oriented
- Manual driving licence B
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.