This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will be part of a young and driven R&D team (5) in which professionalism and collegiality are important. You will also get the chance to develop your professional qualities to the full.
Our client is also a leading stable and financially healthy company, located in a traffic-free environment.
You can count on a nice gross salary supplemented with extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers (€8), hospitalisation and group insurance, invalidity insurance.
Furthermore, you get 6 ADV days on top of your statutory leave.
As an R&D employee, you will be working on future system solutions in aluminium. These can be new products but also improvements of already existing products. You do this independently or in a team and report to the R&D Manager or Operations Manager.
All aspects of the product are taken into account: cost price, processing speed, ergonomics, production methods, etc.
Our client is active in the production and development of aluminium constructions and carpentry (windows, doors, curtain walls, verandas, etc.). In Belgium the head office is located with about 320 employees, with their foreign branches included they have about 1800 employees.
- You preferably have a higher degree in industrial design, product development,... . However, candidates with a demonstrable experience in carpentry are also welcome.
- Preferably you already have a number of years of relevant experience in an R&D department, as a 2D and 3D product developer this is a strong plus
- You are proud of your creations and feel responsible for further optimisation if necessary.
- You are creative, motivated, eager to learn, communicative and not afraid of a challenge.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good basic knowledge of French and English. German is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of Autocad. Knowledge of Inventor (or other 3D drawing program) is an advantage.
- You have affinity with strength calculations.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.